ONE TREE HILL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ONE TREE HILL FORUM

Dobrodosli na forum o seriji One Tree Hill.uzivajte

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlestar Galactica fans here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop

Battlestar Galactica  fans here?  Empty
PostSubject: Battlestar Galactica fans here?    Battlestar Galactica  fans here?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:37 am

The reimagined miniseries Battlestar Galactica, developed by Ronald D. Moore and David Eick, was first telecast in 2003. Rarely in

the history of entertainment has a "re-imagining" demonstrated so much contempt for its source material – and rarely has a project

with so much innate potential failed on so many fundamental levels. I was initially sceptical of whether this would be any good, but

after having reached the finale I can honestly say that this is quite simply the best sci-fi show ever made. Series 1 was a great

introduction; series 2 built on the initial success and delivered some of the shows highlights; season 3 was awesome for the first

half, and season 4 put the icing on the cake with what I consider to be a tremendous and satisfying end to this great series. Bottom

line, the stories are more intense, the characters are stronger, the suspense can drive you mad. This show is addictive to say the

least. In a narrative conceit shared with the previous Battlestar Galactica special movie Razor (2007), key portions of the show’s

continuity are retold from a different perspective, in this case that of the Cylons, a fractious race of synthetic lifeforms with a

(shall we say) complicated relationship with their human creators. You will just forgive what you will not like, because, overall,

this is a terrific show.

Battlestar Galactica Season 4 DVD

Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1 to 4 DVD

Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1 to 4 DVD

Lost season 6 DVD
Saw seasons 1 to 6 DVD
Supernatural season 5 DVD
The Vampire Diaries DVD
Cannon Seasons 1-2 DVD
The Sopranos Seasons 1-6 DVD
Back to top Go down

Battlestar Galactica fans here?