ONE TREE HILL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ONE TREE HILL FORUM

Dobrodosli na forum o seriji One Tree Hill.uzivajte

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocolove

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  Empty
PostSubject: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:37 pm

When I first heard about this It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia dvd, I didn't think it would be very funny, I thought it was going to be a low budget show that wouldn't even make it past the pilot episode. This summer I saw the season premiere for the second season, I cant remember ever laughing so hard from a TV show. After watching it, I was hooked, I never made plans for Thursday nights just so I could watch the new episodes. There are many things about this show that make it great. FOr example, the cast, the cast is great. I think they all play their parts very well, I like how it has a self centered brother and sister who have a father who's a dick. I also like how it has a dumb but lovable Charlie, who's antics cant help but make you laugh. And then there's Mac, another self centered, jackass who is in a way always trying to come out on top. I cant wait for the following season to start next summer. I hope that this comment is helpful to anyone who reads it, because the only advise I can give is to watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia dvd.
Back to top Go down

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Page 1 of 1