ONE TREE HILL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ONE TREE HILL FORUM

Dobrodosli na forum o seriji One Tree Hill.uzivajte

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabby: Edie Breet was sexy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggie901

Gabby: Edie Breet was sexy.  Empty
PostSubject: Gabby: Edie Breet was sexy.    Gabby: Edie Breet was sexy.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Edie, honestly, is the person I don’t like. Although she belongs to those desperate housewives, but I strongly believe that not much of us like her, at least the favorite one. But, after episode 19, season 5, I have changed my mind. I ‘m really shocked of her death, and I feel really sorry for that I never liked her. I wish I can know it early that Edie is an awesome women.
In the end of this episode, Edie said: And that is how Wisteria Lane came to be my final resting place. My ashes were spread on a grass I've once walked on, beneath the trees that have once given me the shade, on top of roses I've once admired, and beside fences I've once gossiped over. And after my friends finished saying Good Bye a wind came along and took what was left of me into the air. As I looked down on the world I began to let go of it. I let go a white packed fences, cars and driveways, coffee cups and vacuum cleaners. I let go all those things which seems so ordinary but when you put them together they make up a life I'll tell you something: it's not hard to die when you know you have lived. And I did, oh how I lived.
That’s just all. Her life ended. I think this paragraph word is really good, also tells us about our life.
Live today, and makes it useful. Who know what happened tomorrow. Love yourself,, cause you are the one who should love yourself best.
Bree: Presumptive.
Lynnette: Strong.
Mrs. McCluskey: Beautiful.
Susan: One of a kind.

cheap dvd box sets, discount dvd boxed sets Excellent service and DVD Box Sets at dvdboxroom, for a best online shop, enjoy safe and fast DVD Box Sets delivery,
Pretty Little Liars Season 1 DVD Boxset
Boardwalk Empire Season 1 DVD Boxset
Entourage Season 7 DVD Boxset
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONE TREE HILL FORUM :: GLUMCI :: Bethany Joy Galeotti-
Jump to: