Dobrodosli na forum o seriji One Tree Hill.uzivajte

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Closer tv review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop

PostSubject: The Closer tv review    Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:36 pm

"They take you in, she will let you say everything" Deputy chief Brenda Johnson, a Georgia police detective who arrives in Los

Angeles to lead the Priority Murder Squad, later renamed Priority Homicide Division and currently called Major Crimes Division1, a

team that originally dealt with high profile murder cases. She's the star but certainly not alone in delivering quite engaging,

excellent characterization, and entertaining performances. she is ruthless. To gain a higher goats, we must protect this witness,

even if he is a sick prostitute killer. When the truth came out, she was so cold, watching the mighty faces and turned away! she

has a good eye for detail. " Yes i undertand. While you should return the key to her and she give back what you own." She smiled

at the boy's stunned face and said, "where is the spare keys?" She is sentimental. A women pay contract killings only to upbring

her son with autism from her husband. While murder is murder, even though she is a great mother. When the child cried for help

through the crowd looking at her, she could only shut the door and be in silence for a long time! What a little blonde women! She

is always strugging in the desire for sweets and all become nothing once come the cases... This is an excellent, intelligent,

amusing show, and I am sad to see the season end. Are you??

The Closer Seasons 1-5 DVD

The Closer Season 5 DVD

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Closer tv review
Page 1 of 1