ONE TREE HILL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ONE TREE HILL FORUM

Dobrodosli na forum o seriji One Tree Hill.uzivajte

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I really expect the next episode comes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggie901

I really expect the next episode comes.  Empty
PostSubject: I really expect the next episode comes.    I really expect the next episode comes.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Episode 13.Fnally, I saw the rising of a new king—Arthur. He is so brave. In that bad situation, his father was arrest by his sister who took away his kingdom. He shows what a king should do. Such brave for him. And finally, I saw the coming of the table knight, a group of brave knight who fights for the honor and also more important, for the country. When I saw that scene, I feel excited too, I want to join them, to be part of them, do something that can name me on the history.
Just as Gaius said, Merlin should be comprise, he is really doing good job. I can tell, if Merlin doesn’t make the cup of life be empty, nothing can be done. He choose wisely do the most important thing. And I can expect he will success finally. He really put his life far behind this job.
At the end, they won. The army of immortal disappears. And Morgana failed. That’s what should be. But Uther hurt, he cannot be a king anymore. Cause he lost his faith. And in the mean time, I saw the rising of Arthur, it his kingdom comes.

cheap dvd box sets, discount dvd boxed sets Excellent service and DVD Box Sets at dvdboxroom, for a best online shop, enjoy safe and fast DVD Box Sets delivery,
Pretty Little Liars Season 1 DVD Boxset
Boardwalk Empire Season 1 DVD Boxset
Entourage Season 7 DVD Boxset
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONE TREE HILL FORUM :: GLUMCI :: Chad Michael Murray-
Jump to: