ONE TREE HILL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ONE TREE HILL FORUM

Dobrodosli na forum o seriji One Tree Hill.uzivajte

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

90210 dvd cheap and high quallity!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop

90210 dvd cheap and high quallity!  Empty
PostSubject: 90210 dvd cheap and high quallity!    90210 dvd cheap and high quallity!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:08 am

90210 Season 2 DVD revolves around a Kansas family relocates to Beverly Hills, where their two children adapt to the infamous social drama of West Beverly Hills High. Former television and theater actress Tabitha Wilson, who has a drinking problem and clashes with his wife Debbie. Annie and Dixon struggle to adjust to their new lives while making friends and yet adhering to their parents'wishes.
Personally, I see it as a whole new project and I don't care much about the old one. I don't know, it's not that bad, for me it's another show like Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, O.C. or whatever. Family Guy Seasons 1-8 DVD They're completely different. I like how they mix in the new characters with the old, and the old kind of stepped out of their old character and have been modified into someone relatable for adults. Over There Season 1 DVD Most of the actors are great. Jessica Stroup and Jessica Lowndes are the two most brilliant actors on this show. Perhaps the writers listened to our complaints, and decided hey, let's just do what we want. 90210 Season 1 DVD became Great! Bipolar Silver. Annie getting bitchy. Naomi's fits and her sister are just so funny! It's fresh, funny and has a good dose of drama that isn't redundant but fun! It's a teenage life so of course it's full of drama. All in all, Give it a chance to move on and it is worth watching too!
Back to top Go down

90210 dvd cheap and high quallity!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONE TREE HILL FORUM :: GLUMCI :: Chad Michael Murray-
Jump to: